Sunday, August 2, 2009

"Roommates" Tv Series Cancelled


Same thing with this show I know It cancelled a while ago, but still wanna talk about It, a few weeks ago I wanted to see the "Roommates" because Tamera Mowry acted on that show and I also wanted to see what was wrong with the show, because they cancelled the show after the six episode aired. I was like damn It was that bad? na mean so I tryed to look for episodes to watch and I found the first season, all 13 episodes and watch all of them and I'm like iight? What's wrong with this show? It's funny as hell so I don't know why ABC stopped airing the show. The crazy thing was that after the 13th episode It got you thinkin what's gon happen next just like the show "The Game" the episodes just stop and you'll never know what happens next unless the two T.V. NetWorks ABC Family and CW decide to put those shows back on aire. If you want to see the episodes on youtube click the link below. If you do check out the episodes comment on this blog tell me what ya'll think of the show "Roommates"

(Check Out All 13 Episodes Of Roommates)



Roommates - Season 1 Episode 1: The Roommate


Roommates - Season 1 Episode 2: The Tarot


Roommates - Season 1 Episode 3: The Lie


Roommates - Season 1 Episode 4: The Break In


Roommates - Season 1 Episode 5: The Set-Up


Roommates - Season 1 Episode 6: The Mark-A-Like


Roommates - Season 1 Episode 7: The Uninvited Tom

Roommates - Season 1 Episode 8: The Green People



Roommates - Season 1 Episode 9: The Game Night



Roommates - Season 1 Episode 10: The Tickets

Roommates - Season 1 Episode 11: The Mother of James


Roommates - Season 1 Episode 12: The Trash 'N Treasures


Roommates - Season 1 Episode 13: The Old and the New

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog