Thursday, May 2, 2013

"General Hospital" Actress Will Be Joining "The Young and The Restless" Guess Who?



The beautiful Erin Chambers most known for her role as Siobhan McKenna on "General Hospital" and the red head in commercials for popular brands such as Fiber One and Netflix for the people who didn't realize, she will be joining "The Young and The Restless" as Melanie Daniels. The official air date is June 5th, she already started filming yesterday. I'm so happy, love her. I felt like when she acted on "General Hospital" her character was rushed off the show because of other major story lines that were going on at the time. So I'm glad she will be on "The Young and The Restless", I hope it's a great character and a well written story line for her. I'm really hoping it will be a role that will last for a long time.

Follow Erin Chambers On:

Twitter
https://twitter.com/erin_chambers

Instagram 
www.instagram.com/theerinchambers

1 comment:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site. I definitely enjoyed reading every little bit of it and I have it bookmarked to check out new stuff posted regularly. become an actress

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog