Wednesday, September 28, 2011

CW's T.V. Series "Ringer"




"Ringer" staring Sarah Michelle Gellar is one of the most astonishing T.V. series I have ever watched. When I watched this show I felt like I was literary watching a movie, but in episode form. I loved that feeling. When you watch a movie, a movie is about 1-3 hours long depending on the movie and once that is done you don't get to see what else happens, unless the producers of the film makes a second version; which would take like 1-3 years to make. When you are watching "Ringer" it is about little over 40 minutes, and it is a TV show so you know you could watch it next week and you will not have to wait years to see what happens next. I think, there are plenty of people who will love this show as I do. Catch  the "Ringer" every Tuesday's 9/8c on CW. Check out the link below of the official website to watch the first two episodes that aired.

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/ringer






Update 10/12/11: I am so glad that “Ringer” is now going to air Tuesdays and Wednesdays. This is so that anybody who could not catch the previous episodes that aired Tuesday could now watch it the next day but, an hour earlier, then the day the new episode premieres, so it gives people a chance to view such an interesting drama that I am sure you will love like I do. So just for a reminder the regular aired time and day for “Ringer” are Tuesdays at 9/8c. The encore day for the episodes are Wednesdays at 8/7c.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog