Friday, September 23, 2011

ABC's Tv Series "Charlie's Angels"




Charlie's Angels Premiered yesterday on 9/22/2011 and I like it so far, I think it has potential, despite what critics say. Check it out every Thursdays at 8/7c. Anyway, the main reason I watched this show was because the women were sexy and I know one actress on the show, Annie Ilonzeh, she is most known for her role In General Hospital as Mya Ward. I think her being the first female of African American decent on Charlie's Angels is a sort cool; it is about time an African American plays a significant role. If the show turns out to be successful, which I believe it might be. This could be good for her acting career. I also think people are judging the show harshly when only one episode came out, a lot of people are anticipating failure for this show, but I definitely will keep watching before I could even form an opinion on whether this show will fail or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog